Topic: Usefull ideas for Commander?!

Hello,

it is complex to integrate a overview of Diskspace (full space and free space)? Then you know directly can I download this on disk D, for example!

I am very happy if it will be integrate in the commander!

It is complex to integrate Tabs for more clear overview? Because I often switch between 4 and 5 folders and it would be easier to have tabs! Then I select the tab I use an can work faster!

And the last idea, it is complex to integrate a delete-reaction? For example, i wish to delete the files or folders directly and not in the trash! So it is nice because i do not clean the trash extra!

Thanks for the nice Commander!

Bye

Re: Usefull ideas for Commander?!

Oh, sorry!

I have forgot one idea! It would be nice if I can work with the commander if I copy something!

Bye

You can press Shift-Delete to avoid deleting to the trash can

Michael Vinther

> software developer <

- and in the change drive mode you can press Alt-Enter on a drive to get free space statistics

Michael Vinther

> software developer <

Thanks for your answer!

Deleting with shift+Delete is OK!

Get information about free space is a little bit inconvenient! Is it hard to implement this feature in the commander or can you get the information from the free space statistics dialog?

And what is with the Tabs? It is too hard to implement?

Another question, is it hard to implement the Explorer context menu to pop up, if i hold the alt-key plus right-click with the mouse and the dialog will popup?

Bye

Another explorer is tabbyFile (www.tabbyware.com) which has tabs.
For Commander you can also add your folders to the Shortcut menu.
Another way for the explorer context menu is the property key (right down on the keyboard) and then type c.

Spam deleted 2013: 54,  2014: 11,  2015: 3,  2016: 107

You can also click the middle mouse button on a file to open Explorer's context menu.

The drive list already shows the amount of available disk space so I don't really understand what it is you need here?

Implementing tabs will probably take a long time and I don't see much need for it because you already have the shortcvut menu and the history drop-down which can be used the quickly change folder.

Michael Vinther

> software developer <

Thanks for your answer!

Oh, ok it's nice with the middle mouse click!

Sorry, I have looked in the drive list an have seen it, but I have think it is the total amount of disk space!

I see it is to hard to implement the Tabs! It was only an idea and it is also quick too, to change via shortcut or the history drop-down field!

Thanks for all!

Sometimes i a'm thinking of more Shortcuts menu's eg. Shortcut1 and Shortcut2 so you can have separate groups as one for sources and one for log files and one for ...

Perhaps menu View, equal size to reset the width of both views...

Spam deleted 2013: 54,  2014: 11,  2015: 3,  2016: 107