Topic: Suggestions

Hi,

I'd like to say i really love Diagram designer, i use it alot and i'm very pleased with it.

I have a feature request though smile

At this time you have the button F6 bound to "Move Canvas", i'd really love this to be the "Space bar" (Would be even more great if pressing spacebar means "Move Canvas" and releasing it returns to previous selected tool). As for zooming in and out, it would be great if you'd bind this to CTRL + and CTRL -, these are button's i use daily in Adobe Photoshop :-)

Also it would be nice when doubleclicking on an object would edit the "Text" of this object smile

Its not like these features are mandatory but i do believe most people will feel "comfertable" with these buttons, perhaps an option to decide it yourself? smile

Great work keep it up!

Re: Suggestions

Thank you.

i'd really love this to be the "Space bar" (Would be even more great if pressing spacebar means "Move Canvas" and releasing it returns to previous selected tool).

I will consider it. Does other programs work in that way?

As for zooming in and out, it would be great if you'd bind this to CTRL + and CTRL -

You can - you just need to use + and - on the numeric keyboard.

Also it would be nice when doubleclicking on an object would edit the "Text" of this object

Good idea.

Michael Vinther

> software developer <

I will consider it. Do other programs work in that way?

Most Photographic programs work like that, i know all Adobe programs (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Imageready etc.) use this at least. (As does Macromedia Flash)

I'm looking forward to the next release, thanks for listening smile

Also it would be nice when doubleclicking on an object would edit the "Text" of this object

i'd really love this to be the "Space bar" (Would be even more great if pressing spacebar means "Move Canvas" and releasing it returns to previous selected tool).

Gr8 idear,

That's just something i wanted to ask, wow i hope this can be implemented soon. I will surely consider working with it and offcourse do a donation for this great work.

Keep up the good work!

Kind regards Robbert

Hi,

I have some more questions :-)

I was wondering, at certain spots when you draw a line or arrow, the line will just not get straight, you often have to move it up a few pixels, then straighten it out and move it back. Is this intended behaviour or a bug? (It can get irritating at times).

I'd also like it if you could draw a line/arrow the same way as you can draw a curve, you sometimes need special a specially shaped line, now you need to draw 2 diffrent lines + 1 arrow, it would be great if this could be done the same way as drawing a curve. (Using Left+right click to add a curve).

Thanks in Advance,

Keep up the great work!

I was wondering, at certain spots when you draw a line or arrow, the line will just not get straight, you often have to move it up a few pixels, then straighten it out and move it back. Is this intended behaviour or a bug?

It is probably because of the grid. You can turn if off in the options dialog (F9), just write 0 as grid size. You can also hold <Ctrl> to force lines to be horizontal or vertical.

I'd also like it if you could draw a line/arrow the same way as you can draw a curve, you sometimes need special a specially shaped line, now you need to draw 2 diffrent lines + 1 arrow, it would be great if this could be done the same way as drawing a curve

Good idea, I will consider it for the next version.

Michael Vinther

> software developer <

You can also hold <Ctrl> to force lines to be horizontal or vertical.

Great didn't know that smile

Good idea, I will consider it for the next version.

I'm looking forward to it, thanks for listening