Topic: Tutorial / Frame rate for AVI

First of all : I've just bought The Animator Pro licence to create morphing images and the results are really very good. I've tested a lot of other tools, but this one is the best of all.

But, I've 2 questions :

First of all : is there somewhere a detailed tutorial on the web? I know this URL : http://www.swissites.com/popims/tutoria … mer_1.htm, but not all parameters are explained.

Second : I want to create a real slow motion morphing (e.g. : morphing one picture into a second during 20 seconds), without 'jumping' frames, but in a continuous movement (so by generating many inter-images). What are the parameters and what is the effect of them?

Thanks for those who'll take the time to think about this issue.

Re: Tutorial / Frame rate for AVI

There are some things explained on this page and then there is the help in the program, but if there are options you can't find explained you are welcome to ask in this forum.

If you want to make a morph that lasts 20 seconds with 25 frames per second you can simply put 20*25=500 in the Number of intermediate frames box in the morph setup dialog.

Michael Vinther

> software developer <

Thanks for the information !

Presume I have already saved by project as an animation and afterwards I want to change the number of frames per second. Then I see that the dialog for the setting is light grey so I can't change the values anymore. How can I do that?

Or in other words : let's say that I want to adjust the morphing at a normal speed, correct the morphing points till it works out without any errors.
Then I want to lower the speed for the end result. Where can I change then the number of intermediate frames?

Many thanks !

If you select a frame in the middle of the morph and then click the morph button you will be able to change the number of images.

Michael Vinther

> software developer <