Topic: Icons: bugs and related feature suggestions

1. Bug report for copy operation of icons. When we replace icon file by the new version (after copy operation), Commander shows the old icon content on the file panel. May you update file panel icons after ico file copying/replacement?

2. This situation is repeated, when an external program changes icons. As a solution we may press F3 to show icon content. After this trick Commander may update icon in the panel.

3. Feature request:

I am a programmer, so often use icons for programming tasks. All icons available this time contain multiple images in the one file. It would be very useful to see all icon images when we press F3:

1. []

2. [   ]

3. ******

I think that it is not hard to create this feature. Simply show all icons when we press F3.
Add a numeric control to the viewer toolbar to select a right icon number for current commander operations, like Zoom.

Re: Icons: bugs and related feature suggestions

on the todo list...

Michael Vinther

> software developer <

The latest version now shows all files in ICO files

Michael Vinther

> software developer <

Thank you!

Some bugs:

1. 32-bit icons are visible with a black color on places where an alpha value is semitransparent. (I recommend to use API function AlphaBlend() with a premulted bitmap image to show 32-bit images).

2. Vista icon image is visible dissymmetric.

Could you send my some icons by mail that gives these problems so that I can have a look at it?

Michael Vinther

> software developer <