Topic: Is batch processing of deconvolution filter possible?

Is batch processing of deconvolution filter possible?

Re: Is batch processing of deconvolution filter possible?

Nope

Michael Vinther

> software developer <

Hello I wrote a email to, but became no answer.
Maybe your Spamfilter.
I had interest in a Batchmode for blind and motion-deconvolution.
I sawed that it is possible to buy the Batch-Prozessor, but the Deconvolution ist not possible with the Batchprocessor.

Well, you have the answer above smile Don't know why I didn't get yout mail though.

In my experience the deconvolution feature usually requires a bit of playing with the parameters for every image to get good results, so batch processing probably would not be of much use.

Michael Vinther

> software developer <

5 (edited by smaster 2008-03-20 23:36:46)

In my experience it is easy to use the deconvolution in Image analyzer :-)
There is already a Feature for semi-batchprocessing the "Test-Button" in the Blind-mode and Motion-mode.
My standart way to sucsess is to make a test series detail 5 to 15 in 6 steps, and then i compare the results in a Photobrowser to find the best detail parameter.
And i thought it would be fine to be able to casscade these "tests" , because thats the way to save time
by processing more than one picture.
It is not really difficult.
For example i have 50 Pictures from the same Source (example a Digicam) and i know
that the best result comes up be a detail level between 8-11 (the other parameters are standart 17) .
So normally i must do this by hand open, make a test-series wait and then save all the Pictures and wait to end.
But this takes a lot of Time and is not so effective.
So i had a feature in my Mind that i could open (or add files to a List) a lot of Files
and then wrote/click in the batchplugin: "do for all pictures testseries (parameter x1-x2, detail=8-12 etc.) and then automatically save the results to the Harddisk.

I dont know if my Post was easy to understand because of my not so good english knwoledge.
In a short Subtract, i reduce maximize the hitrate to a good result (to find the right parameter) be
using a Method known as Brute-Force :-)

The way to get the best result is to make Image with all different parameters and then compare then wich is the best. I delete the bad and had then the best possible Result (because i tested all possibilities).

If you don't know how this Menu or window could be look like i could make a screenshot of what i mean.
(I could send you this approx in a few days or 10 days)

And my Question is how much does it cost to get this function?
(In the FAQ stands there are customer whishes possible by Payment or so like the Text was)

Yes, I understood your suggestion and I will consider it. But I am quite busy right now and I will be on vacation for the next month so I will have to look at it when I get back...

Michael Vinther

> software developer <

8 (edited by smaster 2008-03-26 23:33:10)

Ok thats fine :-)
Let me when you could arrange it.
I am also interesstet in the Multifocus Plugin, where can i see how much the Price is and which Payment Methods accepted?
(For Private Use only, not comercial)

Hello,
i didn't get an Answer :-)
I hope you have Time to let me know, how the ordering and Payment works.

Sorry, I have spent most of the time since the beginning of April on vacation travelling. Please contact me by e-mail on this.

Michael Vinther

> software developer <