Topic: Histogram And Color Dialog Requests

Hi...
This is more of a small details than a feature request.
Would it be possible to have the option to change / view the histogram in a specific / selected "region" ?
Sometimes it is only needed to change the "histogram" in specific place and actually I am using the "image to mask trick" (thanks for implementing that one ...) to select specific regions to change some colors...
So a small button in the color dialog saying apply to selection would be enough like the filters...
changing of subject : in the histogram "curves" an idea would be the ability to call a "text editor" with the full list of changing color points.
or the ability to have a list with all the points present in the histogram.
Instead of seeing one point at time...
Another idea would be the abilitity to "zoom" the histogram, for instance: zoom the histogram in halves (0-127) (127-256)...
Of course this is related to the before mentioned request of showing the "selection histogram" problem; another workaround would be to have the color dialog screen "resizable" ?!? ...

Another request would be inclusion of a "4 point Star" shaped brush in the FFT filter, instead of the rounded shaped one...

For some time I tried to make a plugin like the one "Fractal interpolation" but some beat me to it ....
Nice work... it is better and faster than mine ... smile

Thanks for all the work commited to this project.