Topic: Features for the new Version of Commander

Hy,

I've a lot of Ideas for the next Commander Version!

First: When I wrote my own Editor to edit! I will use a relative path to my editor, it is easier
for USB-using! The same for the comparingtool!

Second: When I select files to edit, only the first selected file will be open! Why? If the editor supported only one file via commandline ok, than opens only one file! But if the editor support more files via commandline than opens all files! I've an editor that support more files via commandline, but it opens only one file!

I will be happy, if the new version do these points! I like your commander!

Thanks!

Re: Features for the new Version of Commander

If your editor supports drag'n'drop you can move a number of files to it that way..

Michael Vinther

> software developer <

Yes, of course! But I ofen use the keyboard to work with my files! And it is easier to selecte my files and than press the button! So the editor opens all selected files!

If it is possible to implement in the commander, i would be happy!

Thanks!

If your editor is associated with the file type in Windows you can also press Ctrl+Enter to open all selected files.
In the next version of Commander it will be possible to use a relative path for the editor.

Michael Vinther

> software developer <

Hello,

thanks for the good news! I've try it with the key-combination of ctrl+Enter and it works fine! Thanks!
I'm happy when the new version of Commander is released! have you an date when the new version of Commander will release? Thanks!

Bye

It will probably be a long time since this is the only thing I've done and I have no other planned updates...

Michael Vinther

> software developer <

Hy,

I not good speak english , sorry..sorry..sorry

I am write from Hungary.

This commander program is very-very good !!!

A few problem i see this commander software.

1.  Whith mouse i stand a HTML file , and i press F4 function key, and this function no editing the html file !   This F4 key started my browser and displaying the HTML file as a webside. What is problem ?

2. I started the Netscape navigator and started the commander and i click the mouse left button for a HTML file and this commander not started displaying the html file as webside. Commander and Netscape not compatible ??

Thanks for you smile

1. You need to select a text editor under Options | Specify editor

2. I'm sorry, but I don't understand what you mean here...

Michael Vinther

> software developer <